Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Processing ( Please help)

Hi Friends,

My employer has filed my H1B (H1B transfer) on 25th May, 2012 under normal processing. The receipt number starts with WAC#. Client letter is also submitted at the time of filing.

It's close to 3 months and my H1B is still under "Initial Review" status.

I am just curious to know that how much time it will take for the decision. Please help me with understanding the processing time for H1B transfer.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.

Ashwin.

Originally posted by ashwinvisa View Post
    Hi Friends,

My employer has filed my H1B (H1B transfer) on 25th May, 2012 under normal processing. The receipt number starts with WAC#. Client letter is also submitted at the time of filing.

It's close to 3 months and my H1B is still under "Initial Review" status.

I am just curious to know that how much time it will take for the decision. Please help me with understanding the processing time for H1B transfer.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.

Ashwin.
    Hi Ashwin,

My employer has filed my petition on April 25th. It is still in Initial Review for me. It gonna take some time i guess. So wait for it.

Comment

Ohh! I am thinking to ask my employer to convert the normal processing into premium processing. Let's see.

Thank you,
      Ashwin.

Originally posted by wannaflyhigh View Post
      Hi Ashwin,

My employer has filed my petition on April 25th. It is still in Initial Review for me. It gonna take some time i guess. So wait for it.

Comment

My application was accepted on 1st May & the status is same Initial Review

wannaflyhigh - Please let us know once your status changes.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X