Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change of foreign address after h1b approval.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of foreign address after h1b approval.

I am in the process of filling my DS-160 form. I have a question.

In the I-129 , in Part4, Beneficiary's foreign address, The address that I was living in (in India), when we have filed the petition is different from where I live now. I have moved to a different apartment, and my passport now has the latest address ( different from the foreign address in the I129.

Do I have to be concerned about this? In the DS 160 form, Is it OK, if I give my new address?

Originally posted by svnin View Post
    I am in the process of filling my DS-160 form. I have a question.

In the I-129 , in Part4, Beneficiary's foreign address, The address that I was living in (in India), when we have filed the petition is different from where I live now. I have moved to a different apartment, and my passport now has the latest address ( different from the foreign address in the I129.

Do I have to be concerned about this? In the DS 160 form, Is it OK, if I give my new address?
    -------------------------------

I dont understand. Did u get a new passport or just changed the address on your old one?
    In that case you must have submitted some form of police verification. Did you?
    Most of the times it does not matter because I-129 beneficiary address can be an office address while your passport has your residential address.
    Its better you carry some proof for the interview.
    ------------------------
    I reply with my experience and not from any legal perspective.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X