Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for WH-4 form fillout.

HI to all

I am new user. I did my ms and worked for 2&1/2 years. My previous employer did not paid actual wage and i have to go visa this october 2012. I need help in filling WH-4 form. what should i fill in wh4 form in the column basis of knowledge for alleged violation-------.

I am not sure about visa If VO ask I dont know how to defend myself. I left the previous company 1&1/2 year back. I am visiting india and i want to file wh-4 form as i have to go visa so that i can defend my self saying that i am taking some legal action. please any suggestion in filling wh-4 form. Iam unable to understand column basis of knowledge for alleged violation--

thanks

Originally posted by srikumar253 View Post
    HI to all

I am new user. I did my ms and worked for 2&1/2 years. My previous employer did not paid actual wage and i have to go visa this october 2012. I need help in filling WH-4 form. what should i fill in wh4 form in the column basis of knowledge for alleged violation-------.

I am not sure about visa If VO ask I dont know how to defend myself. I left the previous company 1&1/2 year back. I am visiting india and i want to file wh-4 form as i have to go visa so that i can defend my self saying that i am taking some legal action. please any suggestion in filling wh-4 form. Iam unable to understand column basis of knowledge for alleged violation--

thanks
    Wouldn't your employment with the firm be your basis of knowledge ?
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X