Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 USCIS Information Request

Hi,

Iam on H1 B from past 6 months...Initially for 3 months i used to work for inhouse project with in my employer site.
    2 months ago, i have moved to client location(diferrent project), We got the LCA approved with current client address 45 days ago....
    My employer received a mail from USICS requesting for additional information..
    that mail says that, iam selected for compliance review and requested few details from my employer..(my employment status with my employer, my client details, my contact details,my job duties and my pay roll info).
    We do have all supporting/requested documents and end client letters.

Is this process is common for H1B employees...
    and, my family(Spouse and 3 year kid) had planned to go for H4 stamping in couple of weeks(we got the appointment). they are in india and this is my first H1 and they are going for H4 first time..

**** Do we need to hold on till these USCIS issue is closed or Shall i ask them to go for H4 stamping. **** How long does USCIS takes to complete these type of reviews **** **** **

i do have all the supporting docs for H4.(employer letter, client letters,bank stmt for 5 months,paystubs,i129,lca,i797, last month utility bill, lease agreement, marriage cert and photo album, kid's birth certificate..)

Please advice me on this...

Thank you very much

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X