X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple H1B

Hi All,

I need your advise on this...

Two companies filed H1 petition for me this year. Petition for company A was approved with a new I-94. however, petition for company B is still pending.
    Company A is now asking be to join them after Oct 1st. My questions are:

1. If company B's petition gets approved in the next few days with the same start date/new I-94 of Oct 1st, which company can I join? A or B or either?
    2. If I join company A per the new I-94 and later after a few months the pending petition for company B gets approved, can I continue to work for A?
    3. If I join company A and later company B's petition get's rejected, can I continue to work for A?

Awating your advise...

Thanks,
    Nilendu

Originally posted by Nilendu View Post
    Hi All,

I need your advise on this...

Two companies filed H1 petition for me this year. Petition for company A was approved with a new I-94. however, petition for company B is still pending.
    Company A is now asking be to join them after Oct 1st. My questions are:

1. If company B's petition gets approved in the next few days with the same start date/new I-94 of Oct 1st, which company can I join? A or B or either?
    2. If I join company A per the new I-94 and later after a few months the pending petition for company B gets approved, can I continue to work for A?
    3. If I join company A and later company B's petition get's rejected, can I continue to work for A?

Awating your advise...

Thanks,
    Nilendu
    What is your current status ? Are you in India ? Do you have a visa stamp ?
    assuming you are in USA on a valid visa : 1) Either. 2) Yes 3) Yes
    This is my opinion. Not a legal advice

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X