Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls clarify few questions on H1B visa with 1 year validity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls clarify few questions on H1B visa with 1 year validity.

Hi All,

I am holding H1B visa expiring on 22nd Feb 2013. I haven't traveled to US till now. Please clarify on below points.

1. If I don't travel to US on or before 22nf Feb 2013, is my H1B expires by after this date?

2. Is it possible to apply for extension without traveling to US before expiry date?

3.Is it possible to apply for extension after expiry date by traveling by that time?

4. What could be the probable time and approval rate for extension if I apply it by Nov this year?

5. Is Premium process recommended for H1B extension to speed up the process and how much it will take in case of normal and as well as premium?

Please clarify on these questions..

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Tanneeru View Post
    Hi All,

I am holding H1B visa expiring on 22nd Feb 2013. I haven't traveled to US till now. Please clarify on below points.

1. If I don't travel to US on or before 22nf Feb 2013, is my H1B expires by after this date?
    -- Yes.
    2. Is it possible to apply for extension without traveling to US before expiry date?
    -- Yes.
    3.Is it possible to apply for extension after expiry date by traveling by that time?
    -- Yes, traveling does not matter.
    4. What could be the probable time and approval rate for extension if I apply it by Nov this year?
    -- Same as any other petition. 2-3 months for regular, 15 days for premium. Approval depends on your individual circumstances.
    5. Is Premium process recommended for H1B extension to speed up the process and how much it will take in case of normal and as well as premium?
    -- See above. It depends on how soon your employer wants you to travel.
    Please clarify on these questions..

Thanks in advance
    See above.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X