Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am from Hyderabad Can I attend my H1 interview in Chennai

Hi,

I live in Hyderabad and gave the same address while my employer filed for H1. But now I would like to attend the interview in Chennai is it feasible? My employer told me its not possible because your are residing in Hyderabad. Kindly can someone help me.

Vishnu

Originally posted by sagitarius80 View Post
    Hi,

I live in Hyderabad and gave the same address while my employer filed for H1. But now I would like to attend the interview in Chennai is it feasible? My employer told me its not possible because your are residing in Hyderabad. Kindly can someone help me.

Vishnu
    Your appointment location is already decided. When you receive your I129 copy, check the consulate location section. You have to go to the same consulate which is mentioned in your petition because your documents which were submitted along with the petition will be at the mentioned consulate.
    ------------------------
    I reply with my experience and not from any legal perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by sagitarius80 View Post
      hi,

i live in hyderabad and gave the same address while my employer filed for h1. But now i would like to attend the interview in chennai is it feasible? My employer told me its not possible because your are residing in hyderabad. Kindly can someone help me.

Vishnu

yes you can attend anywhere in india, check with the consulate directly, employers often provide incorrect information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X