Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VFS chennai cancelled my app on 18th sep due to sum agitation.But when will it re-sch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VFS chennai cancelled my app on 18th sep due to sum agitation.But when will it re-sch

hi,

I recevied a call and mail from VFS chennai on Monday 17th sep, regarding closure of chennai consulate on 17th and 18th. I had my H4 visa appointment on 18th sep. They said they will re-schedule it for me.

But they din give me much details like when will they re-schedule? do i need to do something etc...? i tried calling thier customer care, its of no use, they dont have any info.
    I am worried, since i need to get this visa done at the earliest, my tickets are booked.

I read some old posts, which said for someone earlier they had rescheduled it to a date month later

anybody please share ur experince . Should i wait for them or re-schedule it myself ???

thanks,
    Billy

Ok.. I got mail from VFS after 2 days of cancellation.

Things to Note:

If your Visa interview is cancelled by VFS (not by you)for any reason,

1. First you will receive mail from VFS, about your cancellation.

2. Do not take any action, until u will receive further communication.

3. You will generally receive a mail from VFS after 2days. They will activate ur HDFC receipt and give u a date to take an appointment again. You can take teh appointment to that date or to any other date if that date does not work for you.

4. Do not try to take appointment before u receive a mail from VFS, since ur HDFC receipt needs to be reactiavted again.

Hope this helps someone !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X