Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Stamping, Received email from Consulate. Any help folks??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Stamping, Received email from Consulate. Any help folks??

Little Background on case:
    Last month I got my H1b and my wife's H4 stamping done. After couple of 221G's US Consulate in Chennai approved our visa and we received our passports.
    Once we received ours, we applied for H4 stamping for our new born daughter (2 months old now) at US consulate in New Delhi, US Consulate asked us to appear in person. So we walked in and after asking few questions, officer told us that your daughter's visa has been approved and we submitted our passport.

The Problem: 2 days later, we received this email from U.S.VFS helpdesk Delhi

"As per the US Embassy, they are unable to process your case as the maximum number of beneficiary on the petitioner company’s approved petition has been exceeded. As the new born child who is a new beneficiary, name is not added in petition’s no of beneficiary. Please ask your company to contact the petition issuing authority to resolve the issue, please let us know with any updates on the email [email protected] ."

Anybody any experience??

We have our tickets booked to travel on friday. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance folks!!

Seems like a mistake. Contact them on that email and inform them that H4 has not limitation.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X