Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dependents got H4 Principal Applicant did not !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependents got H4 Principal Applicant did not !!!

Hi All,

I went to the US consulate in Hyderabad for H1 visa stamping. During the first round the visa officer asked me to keep passports with him and reply to
    the email ( 221g). The email asked me to provide my CV and answer the questionnaire that asked me basic info which I Had already provided during the
    DS-160.
    After 2 weeks I got passports of my dependents stamped and they H4 is carrying my name and EAC number etc. However the consulate has not issued me
    visa as yet and the site is still showing as under administrative processing?
    Is it normal? Does this mean I too will get visa in sometime? I am not sure if H4 will be given and H1 being denied

Please reply if you know someone who faced similar situation and what was the final outcome.

THanks in advance.

Originally posted by maryam116 View Post
    Hi All,

I went to the US consulate in Hyderabad for H1 visa stamping. During the first round the visa officer asked me to keep passports with him and reply to
    the email ( 221g). The email asked me to provide my CV and answer the questionnaire that asked me basic info which I Had already provided during the
    DS-160.
    After 2 weeks I got passports of my dependents stamped and they H4 is carrying my name and EAC number etc. However the consulate has not issued me
    visa as yet and the site is still showing as under administrative processing?
    Is it normal? Does this mean I too will get visa in sometime? I am not sure if H4 will be given and H1 being denied

Please reply if you know someone who faced similar situation and what was the final outcome.

THanks in advance.
    i'm in the same situation. Can you please tell me if you got the passport with visa and when(after how many days)?

Comment

Dependents got H4 stamped while Principal applicant is still waiting

Submitted passports on 14th Feb 2013 for myself and dependents and got the stamped passports back only for dependents on 19th Feb 2013. I am still waiting for my passport.

Comment

Originally posted by dkjdkj View Post
        Submitted passports on 14th Feb 2013 for myself and dependents and got the stamped passports back only for dependents on 19th Feb 2013. I am still waiting for my passport.
        I got my passport back with stamping on 28th Feb.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X