Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planning to apply for H1 stamping in London after 221(g) Hyderabad

Hello,

I need your feedback and suggestions on my case and please provide any other alternate plans as well ok ...

1. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science - Dec 2008 (F1 visa 2007 from Chennai).

2. Started working on OPT from Jan 2009 with a consulting firm, received an approved I797 in Nov 2010 valid till 2013.

3. Attended H1B interview at Hyd Feb 2011 got a 221(g) yellow requesting for additional supporting docs, actually wasn't carrying my Client Letter as I was working on a State project. I have convinced to issue a client letter with extended contract as well addressing US consulate Hyd in the letter.

4. Joined a MNC in Hyd as wait time was killing me.

5. Received an Visa Refusal letter from Hyd consulate in the month of Aug 2011 :-( and stating to deny the approved petition USCIS.

6. Contacted my employer what could be done, he was reluctant to contact USCIS to appeal on my petition.

7. Resigned my job in Hyd in Jul and moved to London on Work Permit - valid until Nov 2015.

Here is where I need you suggestions and advice forum !!!

I have contacted an Employer in USA and they are ready to sponsor for H1B under EC model provided with Client Letter as I don't want to take chances.

1. Can I attend the visa interview here in UK on my petition on which 221(g) was issued ???

2. Should I mention about my visa being mentioned refused @ Hyd in DS160 ???

3. What are the chances of my H1 being stamped in UK ???

I'm waiting on experts advise !!!

Comment

please post your views

Comment

1. YOu have to attend visa ineterview in India.
        2. Yes.
        3. It's difficult to say anything
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X