need help (H4 to RN )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help (H4 to RN )

i m here on h4 visa,i need help to get RN degree and get permenant residaancy on bases of my RN , please guide me step by step ,where to start and all please

In order to get a green card based on your RN there are a couple of tests that you need to take before you can apply for a green card, second, you can not apply for yourself you need an employer to sponsor you. This is quite a complicated process so it might make sense to hire an attorney

Comment

also you have to be mindful that the process may get more complicated depending on what country you are originally from

Comment

h4 to RN

can any one explain indetail , i already complete all prereqisists for get in RN course with "A " in all.now hesi is there for addminssion ,

can anyone give me procedure after RN in detail please

Comment

RNs “Schedule A” occupations by the U.S. Department of Labor. Employers seeking to hire workers in “Schedule A” occupations, such as registered nursing, should submit their applications directly to the Citizenship and Immigration Service (CIS), completely bypassing the Department of Labor, and thereby saving time. Since there is a huge shortage of nurses, you can get a green card in a year after you have filed the I-140 petition
          This is due in large part to a law that was passed in May 2005 that created 50,000 additional green cards for RNs, physical therapists, their spouses and children. The law was passed because the wait times for green cards for nurses from the Philippines, India and Mainland China had backlogged 3 years.
          Given the current nurse shortage, this was deemed unacceptable by Congress, and thanks to the extra visas, the backlogs were eliminated.
          However, it appears the 50,000 green cards will only last to the end of 2006, and unless more are made available, the backlogs will return.
          Consular processing:
          The consular processing procedure and the time taken for processing differ between different consulates in India. The immigration process begins when an employer submits an immigrant visa petition (Form I-140) to the CIS service center having jurisdiction over the nurse’s place of intended employment. The petition must be accompanied by Labor Department’s Form ETA-9089, a posting notice, a prevailing wage determination, and various other documents. The petition should be accompanied by a check for filing fees.
          The CIS sends approved visa petitions to the National Visa Center (NVC) in Portsmouth, NH.
          The nurse (or her attorney) receives a “fee bill” asking for all government processing fees to be paid in advance of processing her application and those of her immediate family members.
          After fees are paid, the NVC forwards a packet to the nurse or her attorney containing biographical information forms to be completed by her and her family members, and a list of documents which must be submitted.
          Next, the RN or her attorney sends the signed and completed forms and documents to the NVC, which then schedules an appointment for an Immigrant Visa for the RN and her family at the U.S. Consulate or Embassy where they will have their interviews for permanent residence
          Consular Processing time for Nurses
          1. I-140 ( immigration visa petition approval ) – 03 to 07 months
          2. Approximately one month later NVC request for visa fee bill for RN & depends, if any
          3. After mail the visa fee, approximately one month later NVC request DS-230 part-1 for RN & depends
          4. Mail DS-230 to NVC, approximately one month later NVS request final documents (e.g., original birth certificate & marriage certificate, copy of biographic page of passport etc.). mail the document to NVC
          5. 03- 05 months later, NVC notifies us that the case has been transferred to the US embassy /consulate in RN home country for final interview.
          6. 2 months later the embassy sends an appointment letter to RN. Interview at Embassy. RN must have VisaScreen certificate; Green Card Approval.
          Prior to the interview, the nurse must present various documents including the following:
          1. Application For Immigrant Visa
          2. Police Clearance
          3. Birth Certificate
          4. Marriage Certificate, If Applicable
          5. Divorce Decree Or Death Certificate Of Spouse, If Applicable
          6. Valid Passport
          7. Medical Examination Results
          8. Photograph
          9. Recent Job Offer Letter (Or Employment Contract)
          10. Financial Information Regarding Employer
          11. Government Filing Fee
          12. Visascreen Certificate

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X