sons visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sons visa

please advise me regarding my sons visa.me and wife came in 2006 september.we are in california now.my son is in india,only 3 years old.we processed his visa also along with us, but in final moment we didnt bring him, he doesnt have a visa.when i called chennai us embassy,they said,its under retrogression,and no visa dates available.he is only 3 years old.
    they said i should wait for priority date to be current.ours is 2004 dec and current one is 2001.nowits not even available
    please advcie me what to do

thanks

renjith
    phone-7147877143

aN iDEA-------
    Worse come to worse.IF YOU GOTTA HAVE HIM WITH YOU.FILE FOR A CANADIAN PR. YOU WOULD GET THAT IN 1 YEAR.fIND A JOB NEAR THE BORDER, TRAVEL EVERYDAY TO WORK.

Comment

urgent help-3 years old sons visa

sir,

my wife is nurse, and we both are green card holders.but we didnt bring our son, 3 years old.we came here in ex category.-employment based immigration.our priority date is 2004 december and current one is 2001 june.
      if wait for the priority date to be current,it may take 3-5 years to bring him.
      my friend advise me to apply here in usa with 1-130, is it works?
      and he advise me not contact indian embassy in chennai further.
      and can you please advise me excatly which category he is now?
      what about getting a visiting visa?

please advise me.

Comment

sons visa

if somebody can advise me please call me, i will be so thankful to them.he is only 3 years now.
        i know it was a mistake by us ,that we didnt bring him.we were not aware of the retrogression.is there any solution?

with prayers

renjith

Comment

actually we processed his visa too along with us,but finally we thought we can come back and pick him within one year, but things were totally changed later.we took him too to the chennai counsulate at the time of interview, and we talk to the counsillar about him,he agreed too.
          we dont have any written evidence for that.
          there is no humanitarion concepts for kids?
          please advise me

renjith

Comment

There is but you need to work with an attorney.

How could you possibly live without your child for 3 years! Unbelievable!

Comment

sons visa

sir,

thanks for your kind response.actually i contacted an attorney last month, and gave him a copy of all the required documents.seems like he contacted chennai embassy in india and they just informed that i should wait till the priority date become current.

can you please explain the way you mentioned?i can let my attorney know that and follow that.there is a 3 year gap to reach our priority date.now its moving in slow.

please give your number i can call you

mine is 7147877143

renjith

Comment

Just asking, did your child come to live with you. I'm in a similar situation, and I need help too.
                Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X