Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INDIA MSC (Nursing) valid to work in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INDIA MSC (Nursing) valid to work in USA?

I have done my MSC (Pediatric Nursing) India (2008-2010 batch)... Is it valid/enough to work in USA... in other words can I work in US with this qualification by having RN in the specific state that where i am going to work? Or do I need to have some additional exam/s apart from RN to get qualified to work in USA as a Nurse?

FYI, I am in new syllabus 2008-2010 batch. I heard from my school that which recognized by international level.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kaboo; 02-25-2010, 04:01 PM.

dear friend
    more than 60% of american nurses have 2 year diploma , and they have RN license too, you are over qualified to work here by the way don rtell any body around here u have msn , they may kick u out once u get here, things to remember, stay in one state for a year go to the state funded university as a local student and get equivalency for u r msn, in one to two year you could be a pedi nurse practitioner
    good luck getting a green card

Comment

I have also same question suppose I did nursinf course in other than USA is it valid through USA for doiong job.

Comment

Hello,

I think your education is quite enough to apply for this job in USA. And If you have a good knowledge about the field there is no need to go for additional exams or courses. Great Job.

Thanks..

Comment

It all depends on which state you want to live and practice in. Each state has their requirements and a person must meet that states requirement. They can go through another route and attempt to endorse their license into another state but they must still meet that states requirement. Suggest your friend go to each state boards and read on the requirements and find the state that meets his/her needs. Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X