Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B : Travel to Japan on Business VISA

Dear All,

Currently, I am working in USA on H1b Visa. My H1B Visa and Petition are valid till the end of 2013.

Now my Company wants me to go to Japan on Japan Business Visa for a period of 3 weeks next month. Since i am not much familiar with immigration laws, i would need your help with the following questions :

1) Is it legal for me to travel to Japan on Japan Business Visa with my H1B status .

2) Does this process afffect my immigration status in US or my GC process ( i have an approved i140)

3)What all documents do i need to carry to reenter into USA.

I would really appreciate quick help on this.

Thanks,

Sujan

H1B : Travel to Japan on Business VISA (Urgent Help needed)

Originally posted by Sujan321 View Post
    Dear All,

Currently, I am working in USA on H1b Visa. My H1B Visa and Petition are valid till the end of 2013.

Now my Company wants me to go to Japan on Japan Business Visa for a period of 3 weeks next month. Since i am not much familiar with immigration laws, i would need your help with the following questions :

1) Is it legal for me to travel to Japan on Japan Business Visa with my H1B status .

2) Does this process afffect my immigration status in US or my GC process ( i have an approved i140)

I would really appreciate quick help on this.

Thanks,

Sujan
    Need this help urgently. Please help !

Comment

Originally posted by Sujan321 View Post
      Dear All,

1: yes, no problem

2: I assume you are waiting for your priority date to become current: if so, wait with filing your I-485 until you are back. If you already filed I-485 you will need an Advance Parole.

3: Just your visa, and if applicable, an Advance Parole.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X