Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Came to us legally ..but everything expires when I was 4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Came to us legally ..but everything expires when I was 4...

I need some help trying to figure out my situation long story. Have no idea where to start. I was born in Germany came to the us in '92 when I was two. legally through my step father who was military...they never kept up with my stuff an let it all expire. I'm 28 almost 29 and still can't get a license. My dad never adopted me. My mother isn't legal..they are divorced now. I am currently married to a us service member we have been married for 8.5 years. We have 3 kids. I'm just at a loss. Immigration told us I don't have a status at all. Any insight?*

Originally posted by Sandramcgowan09 View Post
    I need some help trying to figure out my situation long story. Have no idea where to start. I was born in Germany came to the us in '92 when I was two. legally through my step father who was military...they never kept up with my stuff an let it all expire. I'm 28 almost 29 and still can't get a license. My dad never adopted me. My mother isn't legal..they are divorced now. I am currently married to a us service member we have been married for 8.5 years. We have 3 kids. I'm just at a loss. Immigration told us I don't have a status at all. Any insight?*
    If your spouse is a US citizen, then you can be petitioned for a GC and do AOS. Since you entered legally, your current status does not matter for AOS in that category.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X