Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, I need confirmation. Thank you !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please, I need confirmation. Thank you !

"Q: What Documents Must You Present?
    A: A U.S. citizen must present a passport if traveling from outside of the Western Hemisphere (The Western Hemisphere includes North, Central, and South America). If traveling from inside the Western Hemisphere, any proof of U.S. citizenship that clearly establishes identity and nationality is permitted, such as a birth record or baptismal record. An alien who is a lawful permanent resident of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card", Form I-551), a Reentry Permit, or a Returning Resident Visa. (See How Do I Become a Lawful Permanent Resident While in the United States? and How Do I Get a Travel Document?) "

"An alien who is a lawful permanent resident of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card", Form I-551), a Reentry Permit, or a Returning Resident Visa."

Are they talking about aliens in the US who travel from inside the Western Hemisphere or outside the Western Hemisphere ?

Originally posted by trieukienphu
    "Q: What Documents Must You Present?
    A: A U.S. citizen must present a passport if traveling from outside of the Western Hemisphere (The Western Hemisphere includes North, Central, and South America). If traveling from inside the Western Hemisphere, any proof of U.S. citizenship that clearly establishes identity and nationality is permitted, such as a birth record or baptismal record. An alien who is a lawful permanent resident of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card", Form I-551), a Reentry Permit, or a Returning Resident Visa. (See How Do I Become a Lawful Permanent Resident While in the United States? and How Do I Get a Travel Document?) "

"An alien who is a lawful permanent resident of the United States must present a Permanent Resident Card ("Green Card", Form I-551), a Reentry Permit, or a Returning Resident Visa."

Are they talking about aliens in the US who travel from inside the Western Hemisphere or outside the Western Hemisphere ?

Why dont you make your question more specific..i.e what is your status and to where are you planning to travel?

Comment

Oh...I am a permanent resident of the US (not yet a US citizen, "aliens"), and i am planning to travel to Vietnam for about 1 month and a half. I still have a valid passort and a green card. I have found out that i could travel outside to Vietnam without any trouble, but when i come back, i am afraid that i need a "Reentry Permit". In the earlier message, i found a source, i think, relates to what i am asking, but it does not seem so clear to me, and i need someone to clarify it for me. Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

You don't need reentry permit if you are traveling just for 1.5 months.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X