After Consular Processing - Stay in US-India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Consular Processing - Stay in US-India

I am done with my Consular Processing along with my dependents. We all went to US with in 15 days. Stayed there for 1 month. During this time we got the green cards mailed to us. My employer has offices in US and India. Now I am working for the same employer in India for last 6 months. Even prior to my consular processing I have worked for the same employer in India for 2 years. I am paid in India and in Indian currency. I am in possession of our green cards.

Question: Since my initial term of 6 months is complete. Can I change my employer and go back to US with out any issue? Or Do I have to complete the initial 6 months term in US?

Green card is for the job you will do in US after you get green card. You never worked for that employer in US. Your green card already may be in trouble.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I hope I am entiled to enter US in a period of one year. If my employer does not take any objection will it have any negative impact on my GC status? Or if I go back to us ASAP and work for the same employer, will it have any negative impact on my GC status?

Comment

It is a very sensitive subject involving your green card. I strongly suggest you talk online to a good immigration attorney in US, instead of depending on a forum.

Originally posted by forus4visa
        I hope I am entiled to enter US in a period of one year. If my employer does not take any objection will it have any negative impact on my GC status? Or if I go back to us ASAP and work for the same employer, will it have any negative impact on my GC status?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X