Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Help ...Reg ECNR Check on my passport

Hi All,

i am a engg graduate and I got my passport after Jan 2007 , i mean after completion of my degree i got my Passport.

so do you guys thing that i need get ECNR check from the passport office?

but no seal on my passport for ECR or ECNR. whether it seems like if the passport is having ECNR check it hold any seal on the passport?

if i need to get ECNR what i have to do? how can i get it from the passport office? i dont have much time to spend on this.

so guys please have a look at this and suggest me regarding this what exclty i have t o do?

Looking for your reply......

Regards
    Senthil

ECNR Not Required for United States

ECNR Not Required for United States.

[This is a duplicate post]

Comment

hi

i am indian.
      so i think i ll go ahead with ECNR process.

Comment

Nope ...

... I am sorry for the confusion.

If you're planning to go to United States or Europe, then you don't need an ECNR stamp on your passport.

If you're planning to go to the Gulf countries for work then you do need this stamp.

I wouldn't recommend going through the Indian passport office's cumbersome process and pay to get the stamp which is not required.

However, if you do want it, you can get the misc. change forms on-line or from the passport office and they will stamp ECNR on your passport. You will need to show your educational qualification certificates.

Take care.

Comment

ecnr stamp

Hi, Need Urgent Help!!!!!

My passport was issued on 09/11/2006 and it has no notation for ECR/ECNR. According to rules, if the passport is issued before 1st Jan,2007 no notation means ECR. Bu when i went to passport office to get ECR stamp done, the enquiry officer mentioned that my passport is laready ECNR. Now in a confusion that whether my passport id ECR/ECNR.

Regards,
          Cristo Varghese

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X