Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sending the baby with grand parents..--needs any documents?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sending the baby with grand parents..--needs any documents?.

All,

I am sending my baby to India with her grand parents.

What are the kind of authorization forms I need to fill-up to authorize my baby to go along with her grand parents. Please clarify.

Thanks in advance,
    Arunasri

Re: sending the baby with grand parents..

First of, was your child born in the US? If so, you need to get a US passport for the kid. It is my understanding that India at this point in time doesn't allow dual citizenship, so there may be additional issues there to actually allow the child to enter India.
    I am pretty sure that you need some formal document, like a notarized letter, that the grand parents are allowed to take the child out of the country. These things were introduced in an effort against international child abduction. You best check with a lawyer.

Comment

Mom?

Wondering why you gave birth to the baby,if u want to send 'm away.
      Never make babies again..One is too many for you b...

Comment

It is none of your business it is her family matter.How can you intrude in to it.

Comment

1. Look at /documents-after-childbirth-in-usa/ and get all your paperwork in place.

2. Write a letter authorizing them to take your child and notarize it.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Stop being rude

Originally posted by emmess View Post
            Wondering why you gave birth to the baby,if u want to send 'm away.
            Never make babies again..One is too many for you b...
            Why do you have to care about that. If someone is sending their baby to India, it would not be just one reason. Stop assuming your own things. You have to be in their shoes to see what they are facing. If someone is asking any information, try to help them if you know or just SHUT UP and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Mom would not be happy or comfortable about sending their baby to somewhere else but, the situations might make her to. They are already in pain for sening their little ones and people like you have absolutely no sense at all to hurt their feelings. SHAME ON YOU. Instead of advising her to stop making babies, I am advising you to STOP JUDGING OTHERS.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X