Travel to Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Canada

Hello, I got my green card about 8 months ago. I am visiting Canada and have been here for 3 months. I understand I am allowed to stay in Canada up to 6 months. I want to travel around and visit a lot of family that will require more time. Can I cross the border and go back to the states for 2-3 days and re-enter Canada to visit for another 6 months or do I need to stay in the states for a few months before I come back?

Originally posted by visitorvisa1000 View Post
    Hello, I got my green card about 8 months ago. I am visiting Canada and have been here for 3 months. I understand I am allowed to stay in Canada up to 6 months. mathway birthday wishes myanimelist I want to travel around and visit a lot of family that will require more time. Can I cross the border and go back to the states for 2-3 days and re-enter Canada to visit for another 6 months or do I need to stay in the states for a few months before I come back?
    i don't think you can do that, you need to apply for extension and at-least 30 days prior to your authorized end of your stay.
    Last edited by jasonsmith; 05-28-2019, 02:39 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X