is it the most unlucky case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it the most unlucky case?

I was issued immigrant visa (spouse) after more than one month waiting for administrative processing. but in annotation my wife's name have a very silly spelling mistake which i could not see first time (in case of ......... chowdhury it was spelled ..... chowdury). i left my job & residence, as i was planning to go immediately. when i saw the mistake after 2 days of getting the visa, i went to correct it, & they kept my visa package & scheduled me to meet the next day. and with all the surprise they told me that while printing my name hit again & i have to go through administrative processing again... now 35 days over, still didnt get my visa back; life sucks

Originally posted by sumon View Post
    I was issued immigrant visa (spouse) after more than one month waiting for administrative processing. but in annotation my wife's name have a very silly spelling mistake which i could not see first time (in case of ......... chowdhury it was spelled ..... chowdury). i left my job & residence, as i was planning to go immediately. when i saw the mistake after 2 days of getting the visa, i went to correct it, & they kept my visa package & scheduled me to meet the next day. and with all the surprise they told me that while printing my name hit again & i have to go through administrative processing again... now 35 days over, still didnt get my visa back; life sucks
    I got the visa at last on April 17th after waigting one more month for administrative processing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X