Divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce

My marriage took place in india with a u.s.a. citizen. i went to u.s.a. on fiancee visa and got married there with the same person in a court but my my husband didnot file any immigration process for me he then decided to divorce me. as my visa had been expired by that time i got back to india. now i wana know can i go back to u.s.a. on marriage visa in future. how can i get my divorce in u.s.a.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You can file for divorce in India.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I thought she said he has already divorced her!

Comment

regarding divorce pls help

hello everyone,
        I am married in INDIA according to Hindu Act in April 2010, but me and my wife r not happy with marriage from first day, I live in NC, i wife recently went back to india as she does not want to stay here with me, we both r not at all happy with d marriage,now we have decided to take divorce on mutual consent, now the problem is that i have to stay in US as my visa mite be a problem if i go back to India,her visa is valid until coming april,so is there any way that i can file a divorce in NC without she coming to US or is it mandatory that she has to be present for filing it here.how long the process of mutual consent takes in north carolina. As we both dnt want to drag the things.Can anyone pls help US in letting me know the process of mutual consent and time that will take for things to be done.

thank u.

Comment

file divorce in USA, after 6 months u will get divorce, in India it will take 4 years, but with mutual consent 1 year. make sure she is not going to file dowry case in india against you and you family for the safe side make a mutual agreement.
          u got what i mean

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X