Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuwait Driving Licence

Hi all,

I've recently moved to Kuwait and would like to get a driving licence here. I have a valid UK driving licence, but this has not been legalised. I understand that I may be able to get my UK driving licence legalised & attested in the UK and simply get a Kuwait driving licence with that, but that is likely to be time-consuming and costly. The alternative would be to get a Kuwait driving licence traditionally - i.e., get a learner's licence and then do theory and practical tests.

Does anyone have recent experience getting a
    Kuwait driving license renewal? How long does it take? What do I need? Would appreciate any thoughts, insights and recommendations!​

Maybe you will have to retake the test.

Comment

Hey there,

You have a couple of options. You can either get your UK license legalized and use that to obtain a Kuwait license, which might take some time and money, or you can go through the traditional route of getting a learner's permit and taking the necessary tests. The time it takes and the requirements can vary, so it's best to check with the local authorities for the most up-to-date information. Good luck!

Comment

I'm a newbie here. I'm even not sure how to do a driving license there. But I would like to get more information about it. Hope someone will update with the more information. Thank you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X