X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Company Incorporation

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings for the day

I am representing Victoria Group of Companies having corporate office in Coimbatore, India. We are a Malayali group concern being into activities like share trading, garment exports, real estate, retail jewellery etc.

As part of our business expansion we are planning to start a business entity in USA and we opt to start a Limited Liability Company and with our market study we have spotted Delaware as the best location for the same.

Frankly speaking we don't have any idea as how to proceed further. We came to know about the need of a registered agent in Delaware for the incorporation and smooth running up of the entity and so have come to you. I would be much grateful if you could support me in this regard. I would like to have some of my queries answered by you along with all other information that you could provide me apart from my queries. My queries are like..

Whether our plan to incorporate an LLC is good or else which sort of entity is the best option for us?
    How could we identify an office space in Delaware or whether we could use the registered agents address as the address details while filing the Articles of Organization (Is it what registered agent means????)
    What are the complete steps in the incorporation flowchart?
    How long it will take for the company to get incorporated and to start the business activities?
    Which visa is applicable for the member to go to USA and Whether you could arrange the visas for the same?
    How much is your charge for getting all these supports done for us?(Give full structure cost with breakups)

Please pardon me if any of the questions I have asked for is utter nonsense for as I already told I am presently running out of any idea as how to go ahead on this project..

Looking forward for a comprehensive support from you at the earliest..
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

This is not a direct immigration question. You should consult an accountant or an attorney who specializes in incorporation.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X