Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E2 Visa To Green Card

Hi
    My wife is Australian Citizen. She is meeting all the requirements for E2 visa.

Questions:

1) I am Indian citizen Can I get E2 dependent visa?
    2) After creating a company lets see if her company reaches 5 US citizen in the first year o 2nd ..Can her company file for her self green card.
    3) Is there any other route to Green card form E2 .
    Thank you.

Originally posted by jkery19 View Post
    Hi

Questions:

2) After creating a company lets see if her company reaches 5 US citizen in the first year o 2nd ..Can her company file for her self green card.
    Thank you.
    You need 10 us workers and the investment has to be worth $1M or $500K in some exceptional cases to get an EB5 approved. Do your homework! It is also not impossible for your own company to file PERM and I-140, but it's chances are low for success. Talk to a lawyer about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jkery19 View Post
      Hi

Questions:

Thank you.
      The E2 is an NON-Immigrant Visa, therefore there is not path to Permanent Residency. The investment to qualify for an EB5 has to be 1M$ or 500k for rural area and employ 10 Full time USC. An E2 visa holder can sponsor a family member to come to the US, the family member is eligible to get a working permit as long as the E2 visa holder meets all the criteria.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X