e3 visa administrative processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e3 visa administrative processing

hi there! i have attended my e3 visa on 9th april 2015 and was put on AP, no slips issued at the interview. i was tracking it on ceac website and all it shows is "administrative processing". on 7 may i've received a mail requesting my passport be mailed to the consulate.

Has anyone been in this situation before? what are the chances of the visa being approved?

Originally posted by nani4513 View Post
    hi there! i have attended my e3 visa on 9th april 2015 and was put on AP, no slips issued at the interview. i was tracking it on ceac website and all it shows is "administrative processing". on 7 may i've received a mail requesting my passport be mailed to the consulate.

Has anyone been in this situation before? what are the chances of the visa being approved?
    If they are asking for your Passport, you are probably approved.

Comment

Hope you got your approval.

Just for future reference for people who see "Administrative Processing" there are actually 2-3 different kinds of processing based on that message.

Some involve extra investigation and lengthy delays...many others are literally the processing of the Visa document to place in your passport. Before anyone gets too worried, it quite likely is the latter and they are just in the process of creating the sticker for your passport.

Fear not!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X