Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E14

Hi,

It's great to see that someone is doing such a wonderful service to the community. Would like to thank you for that.

I'm writing to you to get more information on what does IV Category = E14 Stamped Visa mean - I got this IV Category stamped on my passport through my spouse and wanted to know if I can work here legally for any US company and for how long this stamp is valid. Someone said that this is equivalent to Permanent Green Card for 10 Years. I thought of checking with you and taking your expert confirmation on whether this is true that E14 (IV Category) is a 10 Year Green Card.

Also, I have not gotten my physical Green Card though it has been over 5 months now in US. I'm reading a lot on Internet who can help me in this regard and then we came across your website. We appreciate your help in this regard and thanks in advance for clarifying on what E14 means.

Any help would be of great help as my spouse & family are tensed, and I want to work here in USA ASAP to support my family.

Someone please respond.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X