Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A extension RFE and i140 pending

Hello,
    My L1 A was expiring in Nov and my employer applied for extension under premium processing 60 days before the expiry since I have to travel out of country. My i94 was expiring in 2019.
    I don't know what RFE is about yet.
    My company also applied for i140 on August 3rd under EB1C.
    I am very concerned about RFE and I am pretty sure it cannot be about my managerial capacity since I have 150 people working under me and have been in this position for over 5 years now. My organization is pretty famous IT services company.
    I want to know:
    1. Heavens forbid if extension is denied, would it affect 140 processing? (485 is not filed) what would be suggested course of action in this case.
    2. What are typical RFEs about?
    3. My wife is working on L2 EAD valid till 2019. Can she continue working until the decision for extension is done?
    Thanks!

L1 and I140 are two different processes. One has no bearing on the other.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      L1 and I140 are two different processes. One has no bearing on the other.
      Thanks! Is it required for person applying for i140 to be present in the US to apply for i485?

Comment

Originally posted by DAditya View Post
        Hello,
        My L1 A was expiring in Nov and my employer applied for extension under premium processing 60 days before the expiry since I have to travel out of country. My i94 was expiring in 2019.
        I don't know what RFE is about yet.
        My company also applied for i140 on August 3rd under EB1C.
        I am very concerned about RFE and I am pretty sure it cannot be about my managerial capacity since I have 150 people working under me and have been in this position for over 5 years now. My organization is pretty famous IT services company.
        I want to know:
        1. Heavens forbid if extension is denied, would it affect 140 processing? (485 is not filed) what would be suggested course of action in this case.
        2. What are typical RFEs about?
        3. My wife is working on L2 EAD valid till 2019. Can she continue working until the decision for extension is done?
        Thanks!
        Could you pls update what happened in this case? Did the L-1A finally impact the I-140 processing ? Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X