L2 Visa status Issued on Ceac.state.gov website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Visa status Issued on Ceac.state.gov website

Hi. My wife's L2 visa application was under administrative processing for several weeks post our interview for submission of additional documents related to her previous travel. After an agonizing wait of 45 days, the status now shows as issued. Does this mean that visa has been granted? Her passport is yet to reach from embassy to delivery center. In case a visa of this category is denied post administrative processing, what status shows up on the website?

Originally posted by shashank.bhargava86 View Post
    Hi. My wife's L2 visa application was under administrative processing for several weeks post our interview for submission of additional documents related to her previous travel. After an agonizing wait of 45 days, the status now shows as issued. Does this mean that visa has been granted? Her passport is yet to reach from embassy to delivery center. In case a visa of this category is denied post administrative processing, what status shows up on the website?
    Hi Brother,

If the status is changed to 'Issued' on CEAC, that means the VISA has been approved. Congratulations & Good luck.

Comment

Visa granted, yay!

So I got a notification to collect my wife's passport 2 days later and visa has finally been stamped. We are extremely pleased and looking forward to the formal process of moving to my new work location

Comment

status update timelines

hey Shashank,

congrats!

how did you see the status change? did the embassy email you or text you with any updates or did they notify you to send them any documents? appreciate your inputs

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X