Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B blanket rejected, applying L1 B individual

Hello All,

I had my My L1 B blanket visa interview in chennai on 13th Nov 2018 and it was rejected, VO handed me blue 221 G form and marked the checkbox option which says "Your Blanket L1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2(I)(ii)(B),(C),or(D),or INA 101(a)(15)(L).

My company applied for L1 B individual premium processing, received a RFE post that USCIS has approved my L1 B individual petition.

Can someone please help me in answering/clarifying below doubts -

1. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected) need to fill DS160 form again ?

2. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected)need to pay the visa fee again ?

3. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected)need to take both OFC and visa interview appointment again ?

4. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected)need to pay visa fee(USD 190) and fraud detection again ?

Thanks for the help !
    Last edited by rishibhargava; 02-18-2019, 09:59 AM.

Posting your question on hundred of threads won't really help much.

Originally posted by rishibhargava View Post
    1. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected) need to fill DS160 form again ?
    Yes, its a new application - hence you need new DS160 forms for everyone.
    2. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected)need to pay the visa fee again ?
    Yes, its a new application - hence you need to pay visa fee for everyone again.
    3. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected)need to take both OFC and visa interview appointment again ?
    Yes, its a new application - hence you need to do this again for everyone.
    4. Do I and my dependent(which were their with me when L1 blanket was rejected)need to pay visa fee(USD 190) and fraud detection again ?
    Yes, its a new application - hence you need to pay visa fee and fraud detection for everyone again.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Posting your question on hundred of threads won't really help much.

Yes, its a new application - hence you need new DS160 forms for everyone.

Yes, its a new application - hence you need to pay visa fee for everyone again.

Yes, its a new application - hence you need to do this again for everyone.

Yes, its a new application - hence you need to pay visa fee and fraud detection for everyone again.
      thank you Libra_14
      could you please clarify below as well ?

One of the question in DS-160 is :
      -- Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry? I am not sure if I should answer YES or NO here. Online searches suggest to answer this as "NO" since my previous L1B Blanket rejection was petition denial not Visa denial. Please let me know this answer?
      -- If answer is YES - then what reason should I give, same as by visa officer i.e My L1B Blanket petition was denied with the reason "Not Clearly Approvable" .
      -- Is above point#2 applies to my spouse and kid as well. Or there I can answer as "NO" since it was my petition which got rejected not their.

Comment

:
        -- Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry? I am not sure if I should answer YES or NO here. Online searches suggest to answer this as "NO" since my previous L1B Blanket rejection was petition denial not Visa denial. Please let me know this answer?
        Your previous interview was for your visa (not for petition - blanket petition was already approved). You should say "Yes" for this question.

:
        -- If answer is YES - then what reason should I give, same as by visa officer i.e My L1B Blanket petition was denied with the reason "Not Clearly Approvable" .
        Yes, they know the truth so do not hide it.

:
        -- Is above point#2 applies to my spouse and kid as well. Or there I can answer as "NO" since it was my petition which got rejected not their.
        They too need to say "Yes" as they too attended the visa interview with you when it was rejected.

This time you've approved individual petition - believe me, you won't be asked much question & your visa will be approved.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

L1B Individual RFE -

Hi members,

My H1B visa petition was denied in december 2018. My company filed for L1B individual in January end and it received an RFE a week later (PP opted).

As per company/attorney policy, they have not shared the details of RFE with me, stating they do that only if inputs are required from my end [i am assuming no more proofs for proving specialized knowledge were required and ruling that out]

Any idea as to what could be the possible reasons here where my company and attorney are stating they have already formuled the response (too quick maybe?) and dont need my intervention?

I am highly skeptical as this has been happening with a lot of my colleagues the past few months , and a lot of them got their petitions denied too :-|

please help!

Comment

Originally posted by VforVictory View Post
            Hi members,

My H1B visa petition was denied in december 2018. My company filed for L1B individual in January end and it received an RFE a week later (PP opted).

As per company/attorney policy, they have not shared the details of RFE with me, stating they do that only if inputs are required from my end [i am assuming no more proofs for proving specialized knowledge were required and ruling that out]

Any idea as to what could be the possible reasons here where my company and attorney are stating they have already formuled the response (too quick maybe?) and dont need my intervention?

I am highly skeptical as this has been happening with a lot of my colleagues the past few months , and a lot of them got their petitions denied too :-|

please help!
            The question may not be related to your specialized knowledge, instead it can be for company's business, which they will respond & keep it confidential.

L1B is tough now a days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X