Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

re: L1A and I130 Approved .. what can I do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: L1A and I130 Approved .. what can I do now?

I have applied and my petition was approved for my I-130 and now just waiting for my "visa" to come up. I have recently come to the US on a L1A Visa. What I am trying to figure out is what can I do now to expedite my process in getting my greencard? Can I apply for a regular work visa so I am able to work for anyone? Can I apply for adjustment of status at this point (and will it seriously cost over $2000)? Or do I just sit and wait it out? If anyone can offer any help that would be great.

I tried calling USCIS Customer Service who really just read from the website ... and really admitted to having no information other then the website which is almost in another language to most folks (myself included). Their best suggestion was to make an appointment with the "local" immigration office ... who is about 4 hours away. Not high on my list of things to do.

So that is where I am ... I am really after a greencard here in the shortest amount of time based on what I have. Thanks for any suggestions and opinions.

Green Card

I have applied and my petition was approved for my I-130 and now just waiting for my "visa" to come up. I have recently come to the US on a L1A Visa. What I am trying to figure out is what can I do now to expedite my process in getting my greencard? Can I apply for a regular work visa so I am able to work for anyone? Can I apply for adjustment of status at this point (and will it seriously cost over $2000)? Or do I just sit and wait it out? If anyone can offer any help that would be great.

I tried calling USCIS Customer Service who really just read from the website ... and really admitted to having no information other then the website which is almost in another language to most folks (myself included). Their best suggestion was to make an appointment with the "local" immigration office ... who is about 4 hours away. Not high on my list of things to do.

So that is where I am ... I am really after a greencard here in the shortest amount of time based on what I have. Thanks for any suggestions and opinions.

---- All you can do is wait till the process is complete on I-130. You somehow wanted to come to the US and yyou came. If you need your green card tomorrow, you need to wait. There are many like you who prefer to have all these done quickly just as you want it

---- If you come to know a short route to secure a green card please post your expertise so that others can benefit from it

Subramanya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X