DS-160: Indian school education details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160: Indian school education details

DS 160 mentions you need to fill all education (secondary and above). I am from India and have filled my college education and class 9-12. I am not sure if I need to fill anything before that.

Usually only 10th & 12th grade is required followed by college degrees. 9th grade & below is not required.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

DS 160 mentions you need to fill all education (secondary and above). I am from India and have filled my college education and class 9-12. I am not sure if I need to fill https://theessayservice.org before that.
      I thought you'll need to know specifically what transcripts/classes are required to indicate for every country. Requirements might vary as different countries have different education systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
        Usually only 10th & 12th grade is required followed by college degrees. 9th grade & below is not required.
        That's right.

Comment

Hello there. Thanks for your advice, Libra_14. I wish my friend from ngscholars.net had shared this thread with me earlier. The other day we discussed education in Nigeria and India. That’s why we were wondering if 9th grade is required. So, I’m grateful for your reply. I think we should try to keep this thread updated. I think many people from India need advice on this issue. So I think we should do our best to help these students. So, I’ll be waiting for your replies, folks. Wish you all the best.​
          Last edited by DannyPhanny143; 09-29-2022, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Using ThePensters.com for term papers was a game-changer. The platform offers a diverse pool of talented writers who delivered a well-researched and perfectly structured paper for me. I was impressed with the quality, timely delivery, and communication throughout the process. This service provides reliable assistance for academic success.​
            Last edited by gregadamson; 02-21-2024, 03:59 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X