Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B Extension case approved,updated i94 & approved petition not received, can i stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Extension case approved,updated i94 & approved petition not received, can i stay?

Hi All,

My L1B Visa and i94 will expire on Mar 31, 2019.
    USCIS has already approved my L1B extension request 'I-129' on Jan 15, 2019. I can see the same in the case status using my receipt number.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received the updated i94 and approved petition yet.

So, can I stay in US after Mar 31,2019?

Is it so that I will be 'out of status' and it is better that I leave US.

Regards,
    Arif

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi All,

My L1B Visa and i94 will expire on Mar 31, 2019.
    USCIS has already approved my L1B extension request 'I-129' on Jan 15, 2019. I can see the same in the case status using my receipt number.

Unfortunately, I have not yet received the updated i94 and approved petition yet.

So, can I stay in US after Mar 31,2019?

Is it so that I will be 'out of status' and it is better that I leave US.

Regards,
    Arif

You can check the I94 status online - do not need to wait for the paper. If that is updated, then you can stay.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

You can check the I94 status online - do not need to wait for the paper. If that is updated, then you can stay.
      Thanks for the response.
      Unfortunately the i94 online status is not yet updated.

As per USCIS, they were to ship the approved petition a week back, however we have not yet received the updated documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X