L1A eligibility for EB1C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A eligibility for EB1C

My L1B was approved in 2016 and valid until Jan 2019. Between this I traveled 3 times to US for total of 1 year 3 months combined. Last year(2018) when I was in USA, I got promoted as Manager in the month of September and I continued to work there on L1B till Dec 2018 and moved back to India. Applied L1A and got it stamped. Very soon end of August 2019, I will be completing 1 year as Manager. I am travelling on 2nd September to USA on L1A. I manage team for an year now. Am I eligible to apply GC in EB1C ? especially I have spent 1 year as Manager but only 8 months outside US (4 months I was in US). Please help.

Did you apply for L1A Blanket outside USA? were you in India 1 year continously out of last 3 years for filing L1A blanket again?

Comment

You’ll be eligible.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by ratedguy View Post
        Did you apply for L1A Blanket outside USA? were you in India 1 year continously out of last 3 years for filing L1A blanket again?
        Yes, I applied L1A from India. it's not blanket but L1A Individual. I was in USA till dec 2018 on L1B. I came back to India and applied L1A in the month of Jan and It went into RFE. So I got L1A approved and stamped end of Jul'2019.

Comment

Ohk, so were you in INDIA for 1 year continously in last 3 years?

Originally posted by Saravana Subramanian View Post

Yes, I applied L1A from India. it's not blanket but L1A Individual. I was in USA till dec 2018 on L1B. I came back to India and applied L1A in the month of Jan and It went into RFE. So I got L1A approved and stamped end of Jul'2019.

Comment

Originally posted by ratedguy View Post
            Ohk, so were you in INDIA for 1 year continously in last 3 years?

Thanks for your response. Yes, I was in India for 1 continuous year in the last 3 years. does this mean I am eligible to apply GC in EB1C?

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
              You’ll be eligible.
              Thanks, I was not completely outside US for 1 continuous year as Manager. However 8 months as Manager outside USA (4 months in USA) but 1 year as a manager and 4 years as Senior Consultant with the firm and also was in India for 1 year in the last 3 years.

Comment

If you were outside US for 1year continously in last 3 years before filing the petition and got petition stamped, you are eligible for EB1c

Comment

If you are eligible for L1A, then you are eligible for EB1C as well (requirement for both are almost similar).

But EB1C is also over subscribed now. if you want to file EB1, file it asap.
                  - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X