Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help: Mistake in already submitted DS-160

Hi All,

Can someone help with their or others' previous experiences with the issue of making a minor mistake in DS-160?

I have already submitted my DS-160 form where I mistakenly mentioned my annual income instead of Monthly salary which was asked at 2 places.
    As I know, I can't edit a submitted DS-160. Also, I have taken the visa appointment date with this DS-160 and can't edit the consular section with a new corrected DS-160.

Please advise what could be the best possible solution for this case?

Would really appreciate your response!

Thanks!

Submit a new DS160 & call local embassy to use the new DS160 instead of old one.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for your response. I already reached out to local embassy via email and they did respond quickly saying they can rectify the mistake with the original ds160 itself once i reach there for interview.

Thanks!

Comment

Excellent & thanks for informing back to the forum, appreciate it.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

maven101287

I am also facing the same issue.

so you got it corrected at the time of interview? Pleas confirm. Will there be any problem if Salary is not showing correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhiarora View Post
            maven101287

I am also facing the same issue.

so you got it corrected at the time of interview? Pleas confirm. Will there be any problem if Salary is not showing correct?
            my situation also same brother what should i do now

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X