Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1A visa extension is approved, how long L2 visa extension and EAD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A visa extension is approved, how long L2 visa extension and EAD?

My Husband's L1A visa extension is approved and we got the approval documents a week back, how long does it take for L2 visa extension and EAD process, we applied everything together on 31st July 2019. Any help is appreciated! TIA

Recently I've seen cases where L2 extension was received after 4 months of L1 approval.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaveta2603 View Post
      My Husband's L1A visa extension is approved and we got the approval documents a week back, how long does it take for L2 visa extension and EAD process, we applied everything together on 31st July 2019. Any help is appreciated! TIA
      Did you apply for premium processing or regular? I have a pending L1 A extension with RD 1st July, 2019. Wondering if its regular not sure the order that uscis process the applications.by any chance do you any insights how long would it take?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaveta2603 View Post
        Could you please let me know the service center it went. Mine is in TSC for 85 days without any update. I have recently converted it to premium and anxious about my wife's EAD.
        Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by lingrajp View Post

Could you please let me know the service center it went. Mine is in TSC for 85 days without any update. I have recently converted it to premium and anxious about my wife's EAD.
          Regards,
          did you get approval?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X