Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A visa interview in Mexico

Hello friends,
    Appreciate if anyone can share their overall experience of visa interview at Ciudad Juarez or Guadaljara, Mexico. I have an appointment in Dec 2019 at Mexico City, however I am reconsidering rescheduling earlier than that at either of aforesaid destinations.
    Thanks in advance.

Probably this would give you some information:
    Hi All I appeared for my L1A renewal (expiring in November 2019) in Guadalajara, Mexico on August 29, 2019. I was asked very general questions and the officer said he has intention to approve my visa but since I am not mexican, they need to review few additional details. he stamped my I-129S and gave a white slip which said
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks Libra_14

Comment

Just be yourself. Talk yourself out. Give the right information about everything. That's it.

bluestacks mycfavisit
        Last edited by Kasey00; 10-10-2019, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Hi, Can you please describe the process for interview date appointment in mexico?

Comment

1. You must complete the DS-160 application on line at https://ceac.state.gov/GenNIV/Default.aspx. Each applicant (i.e. the employee and, if applicable, dependents including minor children) must each submit their own DS-160.
            2. Please note you will not be able to schedule your visa appointment until you have completed the DS-160 application and have paid the Machine-Readable Visa (MRV) fee. Once the DS-160 application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation page. Please keep this as this will be used to schedule your visa appointment, and you will also need to bring the confirmation page with you to your visa appointment.
            3. Be sure to save your online application frequently, as this procedure is still sometimes problematic for users. After filling out the DS-160, follow the instructions for submission of your application, printing, and making your visa appointment.
            You can only pay MRV in cash. There are many agents that provide cash payment services e.g usvisastampinginmexico, usvisaamex, etc. Please refer to their websites where they provide details on how to pay MRV.
            Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi Vick1781 -

Can you share your L1A visa experience at Mexico and which consulate you ended up going to? Thanks in advance!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X