L1 A Individual - Premium Processing: Need help on queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooby_doo View Post

Update - I just received cancellations. It's just so disappointing that i need to find a earlier slot.
    Hi,

I received the email just a hour ago "India – Chennai Post - Cancellation of your appointments scheduled at U.S. Consulate Chennai for March 2021" This is just so frustrating. Which slots do you see on the portal now? The latest I can see for Chennai (Mumbai, Hyd, Delhi - NOT Available) is for Nov'21 .

Anyone else facing similar challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by manojs83 View Post

Hi,

I received the email just a hour ago "India – Chennai Post - Cancellation of your appointments scheduled at U.S. Consulate Chennai for March 2021" This is just so frustrating. Which slots do you see on the portal now? The latest I can see for Chennai (Mumbai, Hyd, Delhi - NOT Available) is for Nov'21 .

Anyone else facing similar challenge?

Same boat and same frustrations shared Manoj. I do not see any slots for VO but only for biometrics in November, 2021. I will try again later in the night and see if any slots open - else, i would have no other option other than seeking emergency appointment which is again a time taking process.

Comment

Originally posted by manojs83

Yes Sir...Planning to check on this option as well. But keep me posted. Also, could you ping me your personal email id. Shall connect there
        Sure, i will keep you posted if i am able to schedule something earlier. Good luck to you!

Comment

Scooby doo: Any luck on securing your appointment?

Comment

Scooby doo: Any luck on securing your appointment?
            I booked something in Nov, 2021. I am waiting for slots to open up earlier for rescheduling. Any luck with you?

Comment

Update: Managed to get a slot in Mid March, 2021. Again saw a slot in Mid Feb, 2021 and duly booked it. This is for Chennai consulate.

Comment

Update: Managed to get a slot in Mid March, 2021. Again saw a slot in Mid Feb, 2021 and duly booked it. This is for Chennai consulate.
                That's fantastic news...What dates did you book on? Also, why Chennai, do you live there or you couldn't find any slots in Mumbai?

Comment

That's fantastic news...What dates did you book on? Also, why Chennai, do you live there or you couldn't find any slots in Mumbai?
                  Thanks, my appointment is on 18 & 19 Feb. Did you manage to get one too? I prefer Chennai since it is closer to me.

Comment

As my appointment date is nearing, I wanted to be prepared for any hard questions asked by the VO.
                    Thought I could ask folks about the kind of hard questions which are being asked these days? And what are the most common questions.

Comment

As my appointment date is nearing, I wanted to be prepared for any hard questions asked by the VO.
                      Thought I could ask folks about the kind of hard questions which are being asked these days? And what are the most common questions.
                      Hi Scooby_doo. How did it go? I hope your visa was approved.

Comment

Originally posted by handlebar1979 View Post

Hi Scooby_doo. How did it go? I hope your visa was approved.
                        Hi - It went really well and my visa was approved. I had drafted my experience which i will share shortly.

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the support all thru in the last 1+ year in this forum. My visa is approved and i have received the passport.
                          Detailed experince is https://www.immihelp.com/experiences...hennai-535686/

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the support all thru in the last 1+ year in this forum. My visa is approved and i have received the passport.
                            Detailed experince is https://www.immihelp.com/experiences...hennai-535686/
                            Congratulations & thanks for sharing it here.
                            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Congratulations & thanks for sharing it here.
                              Thank you Libra!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X