Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1 Blanket visa appointment cancellation emails ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Blanket visa appointment cancellation emails ?

Hi All,
    I have my L1 blanket visa interview appointment sometime in 4th week of April. I still see the status as ACTIVE for my appointment on US embassy in Mexico website. The website though mentions that all non-essential non-immigration visa services are suspended for now beginning March 18. Cancellation will be intimated over emails.

Has anyone else received any cancellation email from the embassy ,or are we to assume that appointments are still valid since there is few weeks time.

Thanks in advance !

I guess they haven't send email of cancellation for 4th week of April yet.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Yes, I checked with the consulate office and they mentioned that if and when cancellation happens then that would be intimated.

Comment

Great, thanks for sharing back.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

I received the appointment cancellation confirmation from consulate office this weekend.

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

@chandan6025, did you get your L1A blanket visa extended. if yes, please let me know how.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X