L1 Premium processing timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Premium processing timeline

My L1A extension is in process at Texas service center and I upgraded to premium processing(29th June) with my RFE response.
    Today(7/7/2020) is 9th day, but no result yet.
    Please share your experience/knowledge which would be helpful to estimate the timeline.
    My concern is I cant wait 15days as I have to leave the country by this friday.

Originally posted by sskumar79 View Post
    My L1A extension is in process at Texas service center and I upgraded to premium processing(29th June) with my RFE response.
    Today(7/7/2020) is 9th day, but no result yet.
    Please share your experience/knowledge which would be helpful to estimate the timeline.
    My concern is I cant wait 15days as I have to leave the country by this friday.
    You should have moved that to premium before time then.

USCIS still takes its own time to respond. They still holds the rights to reject your request to act on your application within 15 days & return your premium fee.

Right now, you don't have any other option, but to wait - if USCIS responds by Friday or you be ready to file COS to convert your L1A to B2.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X