Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversion to premium - L1 A

Hi All,

I have filed my L1 A individual extension petition under normal processing in December 2019, received RFE in March, 2020 and submitted the response on June 2, 2020. I haven't received a decision yet. California Center. My I-94 expires on August 30, 2020.

Are the decisions favorable if you convert them to premium? Looking for your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Upgrading to Premium will ensure that a decision is made within 14 days. If another RFE is issued, then the clock starts over.
    If a decision is not made or you have not heard from the USCIS in that timeframe, then the premium processing fee is refunded.
    Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by msandeep View Post
      Are the decisions favorable if you convert them to premium? Looking for your valuable inputs.
      Converting to premium doesn't impact the decision of your extension, its just that they give priority to your application over normal applications & will "try" to respond within 15 days.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X