L1 visa appointment UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa appointment UK

I have an approved i797b petition for an L1A visa from April 20. I was due to have the regulation interview appointment back in July 20 but covid and the US president proclamation barred certain non-immigrant work visas at the time, including L.

The earliest appointment on the system is now August 21 in London, any way to bring this forward?

I'm aware of 2 things: the current proclamation now expires March 31st but Biden may reverse the proclamation before then. Just wondering if the system is delayed due to covid affecting workers or it's the proclamation that's delayinh things.

All consulates stopped regular processing of visas due to Covidien and pandemic , ofcourse proclamation added on top of it but not the reason for non availability of appointments.

Each consulate will resume operations based on local conditions. So you have to check London or UK consulate status of operation. As far as I'm aware most of the consulates across globe are operating full for us citizen services and F1 services, limited on immigrant and non immigrant visas which includes L1

Best possible option , book an appointment and you can request one expedite request ... Only option for you is business or economic loss to your parent company because you cannot travel

If this EA is approved , you still have to prove that you are exempt from proclamation either NIE or plaintiff

Hope this helps !

Comment

Hello,

I am in the same boat. I am unable to find where it says the earliest appointment on the system is now August 21 in London. Please could you kindly post a link or upload a snapshot of where it says this?

Thank you so much.

Comment

Hi everyone, what's the latest on L1 Visa appointments in London. Are these visa appointments available? If so, what's the waiting time and how to book it?

I tried checking the info on the US embassy (London) website, but it seems to me that only emergency appointments are being given. Hence, checking with you.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am currently applying for a L1 visa, and was trying to keep track of waiting times at several embassies.

In March of this year, I have heard the next available appointment in London for L1 visa was in July. Does anyone have any updates?

If anyone is in the process now, please do reach out.

Thank you!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X