Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Visa update after Biden

Hello,

I was researching and couldn't find any solid information about what's currently happening with Biden's new Executive Orders.

I believe that his opening the possibility again for people to come into the US with an L1B, right?

Has this change already been applied? When will it apply? From which date (aprox) could I start asking my company for an internal transfer to one of the US offices?

Thank you very much,
    Riccardo

Unfortunately Biden administration is yet to revoke the proclamation that bans h1 and L1 entry. These are exisiting till March 31.

There is a rumor that these are getting cancelled on 29 Jan . Also if you can prove that you are national exempt or part of plaintiffs who got exemption from proclamation, you will not be either given visa

On top of these most of the consulates are operating at limited capacity

So WAIT !

Comment

Thank you for your fast response. I'll wait until the end of March then, hopefully from April onwards L1b becomes an option again!

Comment

Agree with Krish5115. Wait for fresh visas. Renewal is fine.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
          Agree with Krish5115. Wait for fresh visas. Renewal is fine.
          Nice to know that renewing visas is actually going fine.
          Do you happen to have any news on when Biden's administration will open up again the possibility for fresh L1B visas? Is the above date still correct (end of March)?

Comment

Anyone has any update on Biden's removal of the work visa bans? My life is literally stuck because of this I would like to understand if things might move soon..! Thanks anyone!

Comment

Today there are couple of executive orders but didn't reverse the ban

At this point best action is to wait untill March 31 unless you are exempt from proclamations

Comment

Are there any updates with regards to this topic?

I may have found a job opening within my company in the US, but if L1B is not available then it's impossible. ????

Comment

Hope it will open by 1st April 2021. Meanwhile if yours is an individual petition, you can keep that approved.
                  - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X