Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Specialized Knowledge Answers

Hi guys,

I have interview appointment in Feb. When I search for details on specialized knowledge, I find the general topics to answer on( example: tools developed, trainings etc.) and not any examples.

​​​​​​​I am looking for some sample answers for the questions around specialized knowledge. Is there any website where I can find those?

Don't prepare new answers now. Your i797 or petition should already have why you are special knowledge candidate ... You have to exactly say the same to consular officer

You need to give supporting statements that the product or skill you have is

1. Properitory to your company
    2. Your experience and skill in it
    3. Why are you chosen over others in the company
    4. How will you train US resources

Comment

If you are going with an approved L1B petition, then your answer need to match with whatever is written in your petition.

If you are going with Blanket L1B petition, then the onus is on you to prove what specialized knowledge you have which is not available in USA market.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You can take help of google to find out more information about the questions. Good luck to you

Comment

How did your interview go

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X