Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A Clarification

Dear All,

I am going for a L1A Blanket visa interview, stating I am transferring from my parent company and working in the location of the same company registered in USA to manage the team for a specific customer.

Questions :
    • Typically Client letter is not required for the L1A, since this is for client specific engagement, do I need to have a Client letter ?
    • My H1B petition is going on in parallel while I am going for the L1A interview, Is there any concern on this ?I am positioning myself for transferring to US to manage the team for a customer.
    Please advise.
    Last edited by mmanands; 03-12-2021, 10:54 AM.

Originally posted by mmanands View Post
    Typically Client letter is not required for the L1A, since we are mentioning about the Client letter, do I need to have a Client letter ?
    If you are mentioning, then yes you should have it. Otherwise it is not required.
    Originally posted by mmanands View Post
    My H1B petition is going on in parallel while I am going for the L1A interview, Is there any concern on this ? I am positioning myself for transferring to HCL America, NJ location to manage the team for JNJ customer.
    Should not be a problem.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X