Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-1B Amendment While Extension Is In Process

Hi everyone,

My L-1B visa expired on 04MAR2021. My employer filed for L-1B extension with ‘Company X’ (end client) as work location before the expiry date. Due to unforeseen situations, my employer’s contract with the end client Company X is coming to an end on 30APR2021. Now, I have a new opportunity with ‘Company Y’ with a tentative start date from 01MAY2021. Should my employer file for an Amendment for the L-1B extension application which is in process? What are my options?
    Last edited by arunthejam; 04-14-2021, 02:32 PM.

I would recommend to consult with the law firm that your employer has hired for working on the case

Comment

Originally posted by arunthejam View Post
      Hi everyone,

My L-1B visa expired on 04MAR2021. My employer filed for L-1B extension with ‘Company X’ (end client) as work location before the expiry date. Due to unforeseen situations, my employer’s contract with the end client Company X is coming to an end on 30APR2021. Now, I have a new opportunity with ‘Company Y’ with a tentative start date from 01MAY2021. Should my employer file for an Amendment for the L-1B extension application which is in process? What are my options?
      File for amendment.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X