Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa refusal VS Petition Denial

Hello All,

I am trying to find my eligibility for drop box. I applied for extension and my first I-129 petition was denied in March,2020, so we reapplied immediately and got the approval in June,2020.

I didn't leave USA in the mean time due to pandemic and used Nunc-Pro-Tunc option in my second petition.

Now, I am planning to travel to India and looking for drop box option. When I check my eligibility for drop box, I could not figure out answer for below question.

"Do you have refusals for a visa any class after my most recent visa issuance?"

My point is my petition was denied, not my visa, so should I say NO.

Please let me know your view.

Thanks,
    Suresh.

Originally posted by sskumar79 View Post
    "Do you have refusals for a visa any class after my most recent visa issuance?"

My point is my petition was denied, not my visa, so should I say NO.
    That's correct, your petition was denied, but not visa. Go ahead with dropbox.

But I would suggest to plan to attend interview - as it "might" save time, in case if they ask you to attend interview on your dropbox request.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

'visa-refusal' becomes the tag for an application that has failed at the decision-making stage. 'visa-rejection' becomes the tag for an application that did not reach the decision-making stage and was returned to the applicant

Kabosutoken
      Last edited by HorribleIbis; 05-22-2021, 12:03 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X