Appointment on same day for VAC and VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointment on same day for VAC and VI

Hi, i need your suggestions and prior experience on such scenario:- i got my VAC at 12pm and VI at 2pm on same day chennai location. I need to know how it works. I think i can go to VAC office an hour two earlier to complete tbe ten print as quick as possible and reach the consulate on time.

Hi Member,
    One of our active member posted his experience about his L1B interview who had same day of both the Interviews.
    Here is the link for your attention. Hope this will surely help for you to plan and prepare well.
    Hello Folks, I have my L1B interview scheduled in Chennai for 25 Oct 21. My questions 1. My VAC appointment is on 10 AM morning and Consular at 2 PM. Would it be a worry if I have both on same day? How much time the VAC take? 2. My area of work is Human Resources, any views as to how much favorable are the consulates for

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepika1610 View Post
      Hi, i need your suggestions and prior experience on such scenario:- i got my VAC at 12pm and VI at 2pm on same day chennai location. I need to know how it works. I think i can go to VAC office an hour two earlier to complete tbe ten print as quick as possible and reach the consulate on time.
      Deepika
      VAC and Consulate are nearby only ( within 2 kms), Typical time taken in VAC will be 45 minutes. You can plan accordingly. Also in the consulate they dont allow the people as per the appointment time. There are instances the entry time is delayed by 30 mnts in Consulate due to previous batch took more time for clearance, 2 hours looks fine.

Can you provide suggestions to book the Visa slot successfully. when did you start booking the appointment. I have been trying for the past 2 weeks, it shows Oct 2022 as the next available date
      Any help on this info will be very much appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X