Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B individual visa stamping

Hello everyone,

This forum has been quite helpful in sorting things out during these chaotic times.

I currently have an approved petition for L1B individual and trying to book a stamping appointment for myself and spouse(L2), While I see quite a few people with L1 Blanket petitions, I would like to get in touch with other L1B individual applicants to hear from them about their experiences. If you are in the same boat as me, please do reach out.

Also, regarding the appointment, I currently have a slot for Oct-22 in Delhi as a placeholder and I am looking to reschedule to an earlier slot. Any tips would be appreciated.

Regards,
    JS

Hi Member,
    Also, regarding the appointment, I currently have a slot for Oct-22 in Delhi as a placeholder and I am looking to reschedule to an earlier slot. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Answer: I would really appreciate, at least you have got slot for Oct 2022.. Anyhow, If you keep checking the slots, surely you can hold. Just try in India time Morning after 8.
    Dont just go with multiple clicking.. If you do so, then your account will be freeze and it will take couple of hours to go to normal stage.
    Many people are saying that need to check Monday and Tuesday to see some slots open.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X